Get the low down on laying it down in our product photography for social media masterclass!
In this interactive online course, our Director Shelley and our Senior Content Creator (and digital influencer) Alice Honey are sharing their top tips and tricks for creating visual content for social media.
This course is launching in late January 2020, with limited spaces available. Don’t miss out and purchase your seat at the table now, and you’ll be sent your online access code as soon as the course goes live.
For a limited time, users can pre-register for this course for the special discounted price of $79.
In this interactive course we will cover:
- The importance of visual content for social media
- How to identify which key features of your product to capture in your visual content and how to highlight them
- The different types of surfaces and props you can use in your visual content creation and where to source them (at great prices)
- How to style your shots to not only look aesthetically beautiful and cohesive, but to also engage your social media following and highlight your product and its’ benefits
- How to turn one photoshoot into a month’s worth of content
- How to achieve beautiful lighting at home
- Editing tips and tricks for both camera and iPhone photos
Once live, your enrolment term is 28 days. By purchasing this online course you agree to our terms and conditions.