What does a weekly social media content plan include?
- We’ll have a virtual consultation with you via zoom, Skype or FaceTime, where we’ll ask you about your objectives, your target audience, your competitors and your tone of voice. Based on this chat, we will prepare a weekly guide that tells you what you should be posting on social media, on which channels, on what days, at what times – and why.
- It will be delivered to you as a spreadsheet, that has each days’ post type and theme outlined in detail
- We’ll also prepare a social media moodboard and suggest some places to source and curate imagery
- Based on the moodboard, we will put together a graphic design template for you (a photoshop file) so that you can create your own branded graphics each week
- We’ll share a suite of hashtags that are relevant to your brand, target audience and objectives
- We will recommend scheduling platforms so that your content can be planned in advance
Once you’ve received our guide, you will be able to confidently manage your social media platforms without the daily stress and guesswork that comes with reactive posting.
After your consultation, please allow 3-5 business days to receive your guide